Welcome to Colnago Products registration.
Colnago Ernesto E.c Srl acknowledges the importance of the privacy of its customers, and is committed to treat their data with confidentiality and only for internal use. Registration is optional, but necessary to obtain the relevant benefits. The data provided may be disclosed to the authorities in case of investigations on crimes or illicit trade practices. Any registered customer can request the cancellation of its registered data by writing an email to email@example.com cancelling the data will waive the benefits obtained with the registration.
Fields marked with * are required.
THREE YEARS or TWO YEARS
Colnago Ernesto E.c Srl guarantees its frames, if purchased from authorized Colnago dealers, to be free from manufacturing or material defects for:
Three years from the date of retail purchase if you register the frame, within ten days from purchase, on the www.colnago.com website
Two years if you do not register the frame within ten days after retail purchase or if you register a frame received as replacement..
Parts made by other manufacturers will be covered by the warranties of the respective manufacturers, please address your claim to them.
One year from the date of retail purchase for cosmeticpainting blemishes
This warranty does not cover:
1. products without a legitimate dated proof of purchase
2. products not purchased through an authorized Colnago dealer
3. products whose identification markings have been removed, altered, effaced or made unreadable
4. normal wear (including fatigue) and tear
5. damage caused by abuse or misuse, improper assembly (for example improper tightening torques), improper or insufficient maintenance, accidents, impacts, corrosion, aggressive cleaners, use with non compatible components, improper repairs, and more generally anything which is not a material or manufacturing defect.
6. products which reached the natural end of their useful life cycle
7. UV rays effects (colors fading, turning yellow)
8. the effects of saline environment
9. re-painted products (also partially)
10. products modified in any way
11. shipping damage (the forwarder is responsible)
12. cosmetic blemishes which were apparent or discoverable at the time of purchase of the product
13. workmanship for replacement or changeover
This warranty is valid only with the original owner and is not transferable. This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective item and is the sole remedy of the warranty.
Please note that in addition to this policy you may have specific legal rights granted by the national or state laws of the country where the product was sold. If any part of this warranty is void due to the above national laws, the rest will remain valid.
Colnago is not responsible for incidental or consequential damages. Some States do not allow this exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion may not apply to you.
This one is the only conventional warranty offered for the product you purchased. Any additional clause, extension or implied warranty is specifically excluded.
When a product is repaired or replaced free of charge under warranty coverage, the replaced product is covered by a renewed warranty.
Moreover, when a product is replaced under warranty, the original product becomes property of Colnago. Any disputes arising out of this Agreement or regarding the use of this product will be governed by the laws of the country of Italy and will be decided by the Court of Milan, Italy.
To make a warranty claim you need to return the product to the same authorized Colnago dealer you purchased it from. Please note that if the product was purchased in another country, you have to return it to the authorized Colnago dealer of that country. We recommend, for the additional safety of better assembly and control, to be sure about originality, but also for the after-sales service, to purchase from your local Colnago authorized dealer.
The product should be returned clean together with:
1. your name, address, phone numbers and e-mail (as provided when the bike was registered in our website, if registered)
2. a dated invoice or receipt for proof of date and place of retail purchase
3. a detailed description of the problem experienced (we suggest to use some adhesive tape to help us identify the exact position of the problem)
4. a list of the components used in conjunction with the claimed product
5. a specific request if you want that after the handling of the claim any sensitive personal data is not preserved for future reference.